Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tiffany to take part in 'Fame' Musical [UPDATED]

  • More Pictures
  • Thoughts on the musical



Based upon the original film, the musical's story revolves around an arts school and its many different students.

The musical will therefore incorporate acting, dance, violin and other performances to create an interesting storyline. Such as with many other musicals, the cast includes two actors for each role.
Son Hoyoung and actor Ko Eusung take on the role of 'Nick Piazza', while Eunhyuk and actor Kim Daehyun will act as rapper 'Tyron Jackson'. Girls' Generation member Tiffany and actress Shin Yijung will shine as 'Carmen Diaz', Lina and actress Choi Joori as 'Serena Katz', and Trax member Jungmo and Lee Ilgeun as 'Schlomo Metzenbaum'.



[EDITED]Tiffany is the third Girls’ Generation member after Taeyeon and Jessica to participate in a musical. Her role in the upcoming musical "Fame", is a rebellious girl with a burning passion to become a star called Carmen Diaz.

Tiffany also shared with everyone, “Luckily I came upon a role that I have confidence in. If I encounter any difficulty, I can ask for advice from my friends who have already debuted in musicals. Something I have in common with my character is that in America I had dreams of becoming a singer so I came to Korea, and after going through my training period, I debuted. During my trainee days I had that passion and I think it will be easy to express the person that I was not too long ago. We have similarities and we have differences too so I must work hard at that to fulfill the role."

Tiffany stated that she is preparing a lot for her first musical challenge and said, “As of now I can’t explain how I will perform, but I’m studying the movie closely and watching the musical again. I am continually practicing the script and music. I want to act naturally so that the audience will be able to sympathize with the character.”


The musical will be held at the Olympic Park Woori Finance Art Hall from November 25th till January 29th.












































No comments:

Post a Comment